List of Publications with ISI Impact Factor (2008)
1) Aishah, Z.S., Khairi, M.D., Normastura, A.R., Zafarina, Z. and Zilfalil, B.A. 2008. Screening for gap junction protein beta-2 gene mutations in Malays with autosomal recessive, non-syndromic hearing loss, using denaturing high performance liquid chromatography. Journal of Laryngology and Otology, Mar 20;:1-5 [Epub ahead of print] (Impact Factor: 0.733).
3) Edimansyah, B.A., Rusli, B.N., Naing, L., Mohamed Rusli, B.A., Winn, T. and Tengku Mohamed Ariff, B.R.J. Self-perceived depression, anxiety, stress and their relationships with psychosocial job factors in male automotive assembly workers. Industrial Health, 46: 90-100. (Impact Factor: 0.874)
4) Ghazali, D.M., Rehman, A. and Rahman, A.R.A. 2008. Candidate gene polymorphisms and their association with hypertension in Malays. Clinica Chimica Acta, 388: 46–50. (Impact Factor: 2.570).
5) Lean HF, Suzina AH, Azlina A, Kannan TP. 2008. Gene expression analysis of osteoblasts seeded in coral scaffold. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research - Part A, 87(1): 215-221. (Impact Factor: 2.706).
6) Mani, S.A., Naing, L., John, J. and Samsudin, A.R. 2008. Comparison of two methods of dental age estimation in 7-15-year old Malays. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, 18(5): 380-388. (Impact Factor: 1.072).
7) Rahman RA, Ahmad A, Rahman ZA, Mokhtar KI, Lah NA, Zilfalil BA, Samsudin AR. 2008. Transforming growth factor-alpha and nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without palate or cleft palate only in Kelantan, Malaysia. Cleft Palate Craniofacial Journal, 45(6): 583-586. (Impact Factor: 0.962).
8) Ramli, R., Rahman, R.A., Rahman, NA, et al. 2008. Pattern of maxillofacial injuries in motorcyclists in Malaysia. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 19(2): 316-321. (Impact Factor: 0.975).
9) Saddki N, Bachok N, Hussain NH, Zainudin SL, Sosroseno W. 2008. The association between maternal periodontitis and low birth weight infants among Malay women. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 36(4): 296-304. (Impact Factor: 2.039).
10) Sosroseno, W., Musa, M., Ravichandran, M., Ibrahim, M.F., Bird, P.S. and Seymour, G.J. 2008. Effect of inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) on the murine splenic immune response induced by Aggregatibacter (Actinobacillus) actinomycetemcomitans lipopolysaccharide. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 116(1): 31-36. (Impact Factor: 2.314).
11) Sosroseno, W., Sugiatno, E., Samsudin, A.R. and Ibrahim, M.F. 2008. The effect of nitric oxide on the production of cyclic AMP by a human osteoblast (HOS) cell line stimulated with hydroxyapatite. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 62(5): 328-332. (Impact Factor: 2.053).
12) Wan Bakar, W.Z. and McIntyre, J. 2008. Susceptibility of selected tooth-coloured dental materials to damage by common erosive acids. Australian Dental Journal, 53(3): 226-234. (Impact Factor: 0.858).
13) Wan Bakar, W.Z. and McIntyre, J. 2008. Erosive effect of citric acid on glass ionomer restorations and adjacent enamel. Caries Research, 42(3): 191. (Impact Factor: 2.266).
List of Publications Indexed in MEDLINE (2008)
1) Fazan F, Besar I, Osman A, Samsudin AR, Khalid KA. 2008. Successful commercialisation of locally fabricated bioceramics for clinical applications. Medical Journal of Malaysia, 63( Suppl A): 49-50.
2) Gopinath VK, Ling KT, Haziani KN, Ismail NM. 2008. Predisposing factors and prevalence of fractured anterior teeth among 12 and 16 years old school Malaysian children. The Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, 33(1): 39-42.
3) Normastura, A.R., Mohd Khairi, M.D., Azizah, Y., Nizam A., Samsuddin A.R. and Naing L. 2008. Speech disorders in operated cleft lip and palate children in northeast Malaysia. Medical Journal of Malaysia, 63(1): 21-25.
List of Publications Indexed in SCOPUS (2008)
List of Publications In Non-Indexed Journals (2008)
1) Awang RAR, Arief EM, Hassan A. 2008. Spring loaded plunger attachment for retention of removable partial denture: a case report. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(1): 32-35.
2) Ibrahim, H. and Norkhafizah, S. 2008. Attitudes and practices in smoking cessation counselling among dentists in Kelantan. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(1): 11-16.
3) Ibrahim, S., Taib, H., Mokhtar, N. 2008. Root resorption and alveolar bone loss following orthodontic treatment: A preliminary study. Majalah Ortodontik, (Suplemen Juni): 91-95.
4) Ismail, N.M., Ismail, A.R. and Wan Nor Syuhada, W.A.R. 2008. Root canal treatment in Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia Dental Clinic – a 5-year retrospective study. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(1): 23-28.
5) Marzuki, A.F. and Masudi, S.M. 2008. Confocal laser scanning microscopy study of dentinal tubules in human caries stained with alizarin red. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(1): 2-6.
6) Mohd Hilmi AB, Fazliah SN, Siti Fadilah A, Asma H, Siti Razila AR, Shaharum S, Jaafar S, Asiah AB, Shamsuria O. 2008. Stem cells from childrens’ teeth. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(1): 29-31.
7) Saini D, Nadig G, Saini R. 2008. A comparative analysis of microleakage of three root end filling materials – an in vitro study. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(2): 43-47.
8) Saini, R., Samsudin, A.R. 2008. Desmoplastic Ameloblastoma of the Mandible: A Case Report. International Medical Journal (IIUM), 7(1).
9) Zainab, S., Ismail, N.M., Norbanee, T.H. and Ismail, A.R. 2008. The prevalence of denture wearing and the impact on the oral health related quality of life among elderly in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Archives of Orofacial Sciences, 3(1): 17-22.