- Deadline for abstract submission: 1st July 2018
- Abstract must be written in English using Arial font size 10.
- Abstract must be previously unpublished work at the time of submission and after the end of the conference.
- Presenting author must be a registered participant.
- An individual may appear as a co-author in more than one abstract.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to reject/ categorise/ determine the mode of presentation (oral or poster) of a submitted abstract.
- The presenter's abstract should be saved using as follows:
"presenter's first name_date of submission (ddMMyy)".
- For consistent abstract submission, please use the following template
(please click the link)
- Accepted abstracts will be published as an online supplement to the Archives of Orofacial Sciences (newly accepted for inclusion in Scopus since 2017).