- Abstract can only be submitted through email to ---.
- Abstract must be written in English using Arial font size 10.
- Abstract must be previously unpublished work at the time of submission and after the end of the conference.
- Presenting author must be a registered participant.
- An individual may appear as a co-author in more than one abstract.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to reject/ categorise/ determine the mode of presentation (oral or poster) of a submitted abstract.
- The presenter's abstract should be saved using as follows: "presenter's first name_date of submission". e.g. sarah_170818.
- For consistent abstract submission, please use the following template (please click the link) NCMHS-ABSTRACT-TEMPLATE.doc.