- All presentation must be in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (.pptx).
- Please upload your presentation file on the assigned computer at least 4 hours prior to your presentation.
- Should you have a video in your presentation, please ensure it is compatible with the computer in the pressentation hall.
- Each presenter is allowed 9 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A session.
- All posters will be presented as an electronic poster (ePoster)
(Please note there will be no paper/printed posters at ICMHS2018).
- Please design your ePoster in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (.pptx).
- Click ‘New’ à ‘Blank Presentation’
- Under "Design" tab, click ‘Slide Size’ à 'Custom Slide Size' window
- In the 'Slides sized for', choose: "On-screen Show (16:10)"
- Orientation (Slides): "Landscape", then click OK, to close the window.
- A new window will open, please choose “Ensure Fit”.
- The ePoster must be displayed in a SINGLE page only.
- The ePoster and the relevant illustrations should be readable from a distance of ONE meter
(font size: minimum 20) Title
(font size: minimum 9) Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusion
- The ePoster must be saved as PDF file (choose size: Slide 7.5 x10)
- An assigned ePoster number (and viewing stations) will be sent to the participants by email.
- ePoster judging will be held independently by judges from 2.00 pm - 4.30 pm on 26th and 27th September 2018.
- The best ePosters will be selected and the presenter will be called to present in one of the dedicated ePoster discussion sessions (to be announced during the conference).